Viral

Gas Explodes At Big Brother’s Kitchen… Watch Housemates Run For Their Lives [Video]

A fire outbreak started in Big Brother’s house in Cameroon Brother Cameroon, AKA Biggy237 on Thursday night. The fire can be seen the moment it started in video making the rounds on social media.

In one of the video that we obtained, the show’s housemates can be seen cooking in the kitchen when the fire suddenly engulfed the gas cooker and the housemate who was shocked took to her heels.

Watch the video below;


HiTNG Comment Policy

Disclaimer Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of hitng.info or any employee thereof.

Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

Leave a Response

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

close