If You Have Wall Gecko In Your Home You Need To Know This, They are poisonous and Can Kill You
Most people tend to ignore the ubiquitous wall gecko, which they usually say is harmless and does not bother body. They only stake locations waiting for an unfortunate insect or cockroach that would come their way, and they would make a meal of it.
In case you are in the category of people who have this view about wall geckos, then you need to rethink after reading this piece about what happened to a family that got wiped out.
As investigations later revealed, the mother of the family had prepared a pot of soup and probably left the cover of the pot slightly open, to allow the steam from the soup to evaporate and the soup cool down before being covered. While she was away, a gecko fell into it and died.
The woman and her children later ate the soup. The next day, they all died from poisoning. Nobody could immediately fathom that they ate poison. In the course of investigation, the dead gecko was seen in the soup pot. Apparently the poison from the animal had leached into the soup. Ordinarily, the skin of the gecko is highly poisonous.
That is why you must create a plan on how to kill all forms of gecko in your home. Do everything possible to get rid of this dangerous animal from your home. To eradicate it totally in your home, just mix salt and garlic and put it in different corners of your room. You will never see them again.