The Topic of Daily Fountain Devotional for 26th March 2021 Is “A FEAST OF VICTORY”
Today’s Scripture: Esther 9:15-23(NKJV)
15. And the Jews who [were] in Shushan gathered together again on the fourteenth day of the month of Adar and killed three hundred men at Shushan; but they did not lay a hand on the plunder.
16. The remainder of the Jews in the king’s provinces gathered together and protected their lives, had rest from their enemies, and killed seventy-five thousand of their enemies; but they did not lay a hand on the plunder.
17. [This was] on the thirteenth day of the month of Adar. And on the fourteenth day of [the month] they rested and made it a day of feasting and gladness.
18. But the Jews who [were] at Shushan assembled together on the thirteenth [day,] as well as on the fourteenth; and on the fifteenth of [the month] they rested, and made it a day of feasting and gladness.
19. Therefore the Jews of the villages who dwelt in the unwalled towns celebrated the fourteenth day of the month of Adar [with] gladness and feasting, as a holiday, and for sending presents to one another.
20. And Mordecai wrote these things and sent letters to all the Jews, near and far, who [were] in all the provinces of King Ahasuerus,
21. to establish among them that they should celebrate yearly the fourteenth and fifteenth days of the month of Adar,
22. as the days on which the Jews had rest from their enemies, as the month which was turned from sorrow to joy for them, and from mourning to a holiday; that they should make them days of feasting and joy, of sending presents to one another and gifts to the poor.
23. So the Jews accepted the custom which they had begun, as Mordecai had written to them,
ANGLICAN COMMUNION DEVOTIONAL OUTLINE FOR 26TH MARCH 2021.
After the Jews had overcome their enemies, they noted and set apart the particular day of their victory as a day of memorial. As such it became a special day in the Jewish calendar: A day the Lord gave them victory over their enemies and set them free from every bondage of that time.
As you walk with the Lord in victory over the challenges of lite. you should, like the Jews, learn to keep records of divine visitation in your life. This will help you trust Him more. Whenever God does something remarkable in your life, you need to find a way to keep remembering it. You need to be consciously grateful to God and also meticulously keep records of His landmark deliverance in your life.
Lord, please help me to always remember your wonders in my life.